Ajay Mandal
Asked March 07, 2017

Legal action against Daughter in law

  • 1 Answer

daughter il law abusing father in law mother in law every day is there any law to take action to daughter in law /son they are staying fathers home

Answer 1

You can file a petition under Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007. and also file a suit for eviction of Licensee son & daughter-in-law from the said house. 


You can approact the mediation forums, as formed by the state government, and try and settle the dispute amiciablly considering the close relations and blood ties.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.