Prabhu G
Asked November 02, 2016

Legal documents to sell car to used car dealer

  • 1 Answer

I'm planning to sell my car to a used car dealer.Since name transfer in Registration Certificate will take time,I request you to provide what all documents I need to collect from the buyer ?

Answer 1

You need not collect any documents from the buyer except for money. However you have to submit to him your previous RC (Registration Certificate) along with the seller's letter for sale. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 4 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.