This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Venkat Reddy
in Property Law Administrative Law
Asked December 27, 2017

LRS fees

  • 0 Answers

Sar I pvenkatreddy sar my house is 98 yards house was built on 1977 that time my father has not keep a permission copy of a Panchayat copy now my father has expired before 10 year s now how can I get permission of old I am paying regularly house taxes I went to ghmc office there are telling that u should have to pay lrs fees please kindly gave me how to proceed Thanking you sar

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.