This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Criminal Law Family Law
Asked November 15, 2017

Marriage broke but fiance stayed together as a couple before cancellation of marriage

  • 1 Answer

Hello, I got engaged in April, 2017 after my engagement my fiance stayed with me ( without knowing my family) but his family knows everything that he is staying with me as he does't have any job. I support him just because of my parent's reputation in my family. but if I say anything to do some work or finding out the job he left my room 3 times even once in a night he tried to do suicide as well. I was scared that night. so I decided to call my mother in law to come Delhi ( in my room ) to solve the situation but she react very normal with him but for me a big question was there how can she behaved like that. so I decided to do a mistake my self to check my mother in law . Does she behave with me in same way or she accepts my sorry as she accepted her son's sorry. I got drunk and came back to room after my office as expected my mother in law and my fiance created a big scene in front of my family. I opened everything in front of my family, what is going on with me and I was quite just because of my father's reputation. My father decided to cancel that marriage and they are agree with that even my fiance as well. Now what about my life he stayed with me as a husband what should I do? please guide.

Answer 1

It is better to forget the past and lead happy married life. Marry as per advise of your father. Issue a notice to your ex-friend and say goodb bye to him. If necessary you may take restrain him visiting your room,  by apprroaching Civil Court.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details.  


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.