in Property Law
Asked October 26, 2018

Maternal property claim

  • 1 Answer

Hi Am 35 years of age. Am trying to claim my mothers property. She died 3 years before. All the property belongs to her father. My mother has one elder brother and sister. Elder sister is not in good medical condition. My uncle using all the properties and refusing to share the properties which has to come to my mothers right.My mother got married in 1979

Answer 1

Dear Madam,

File a suit before Civil Court and get the relief as you desire.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 3 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.