Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Asked May 07, 2018

Monetary aid to grandfather

  • 0 Answers

My maternal grandfather is alive and his only son expired a month ago. He was taken care by his only son. After his son's death, his daughter in law is not ready to continue to take care of him. Currently grandfather don't have any money deposit on his name or nor he has any income or any property. He has given all his money to his son long back. Is there anything we can do to help him to continue his living.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.