Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

in Civil Law Banking Law
Asked April 06, 2018

Money Recovery

  • 3 Answers

I have given a 5 lakh rs. to a private company since 4 yrs back. They told they wil give it back aftr 3 years. Now they are refusing to give it back stating that we hav not got money from us. Agreement copy is with us. Is getting a stay order to the company is possible until money is replaced atleast of 3 to 6 months??

Answers 3

Respected Sir Yes, you can. But you have to take certain steps, so that you can.

Provide me the Copy of Contract as well. You can Contact me through any of the Platform. Regards Adv.Shuchei Agarwal

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 9 months ago

You need to file recovery suit on the basis of your agreement ..you will surely succeed ..
Agree Comment 0 Agrees 9 months ago

file recovery suit on the basis of agreement which is with you and simelteniously file attachment of property of the private company you will immediately succeed in recovery of your amopunt with interest

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 8 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.