Rambatri Sridhar
in Commercial Law Criminal Law
Asked October 02, 2018

money recovery

  • 0 Answers

I gave money to my friend but he is not giving back almost 2 years competed how can I getback my money legally.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.