name search of the company
How can conduct a name search for a company on MCA website ? before I get DIN, DSC etc
You can search for a name of a company to make sure if its available for registration, is in consonance with the rule naming guidelines and section 20 of the companies act. You can check this even before getting a DIN or other formalities done. The link is http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/, herein you may check the availability of names for companies and even apply online for DIN and other formalities. More specifically the link to check availability of names is:
For conducting name search on MCA website, follow the procedure:
1. Go to Ministry of Corporate Affairs website: http://www.mca.gov.in/ .
2. On the home page there is a bar with links to: “Who is Who, Company, Limited Liability Website, IEPF Website, Call us”.
3. Click on ‘company’ and the page must open, with the link provided here. http://www.mca.gov.in/MCA21/
4. On the left hand side on the page a column with heading ‘Quick Links’ is given.
5. 10th link in the list is, “Check Company or LLP name”, click on it to open the page http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=16
6. Here, you can simply by putting company’s name, search for it, without requiring DIN or DSC.
Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.