Asked April 01, 2017

Nature of property

  • 1 Answer

My grandfather started a joint hindu family. When he died his share in the joint property came to my father. What is the nature of that property? Do I (grandson) has any right in that property that my father has received?

Answer 1

If your father received property from his father than u hav full right on it.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.