This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
in Civil Law Criminal Law
Asked July 12, 2017

Need additional copy of post-mortum report of husband

  • 1 Answer

Sir/mam, I need a copy of post-mortum report of my deceased husband from Chennai police.(They already gave the original copy to my brother in law, but my brother in law not giving it to me, so I need one more copy). So I need to apply in online RTI. I don't know what department should I apply to police ?

Answer 1




Dear Sir/madam,

The concerned department in this regard would be the head office or the PHQ-police department. What one needs to do is, you can approach the Information Officer there or “Aavak Jaavak” as they call it and drop an RTI application containing your concerned query. Also, take a receiving on the second copy of the application that you submit. All the documents available in the public domain comes under the ambit of RTI.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 3 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.