Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Radhakrishna Konduri
Asked February 05, 2017

New question

  • 0 Answers

I make joined my mother in to a old age home . There they charging around 8000 - 10000 per person. But there atmosphear is worst. No neatness , no floor cleaning. I want to shift her there to another place. But I want to complaint on that old age home. How and where i have to complaint on that old age home?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.