This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Narasimha Reddy Reddy
Asked December 28, 2018

New question

  • 0 Answers

I have land problem I wnt to take stay order on my land My cha-cha was acuping and registered our land from my father That land is my grand father land Please tell me how can I get this land

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.