This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Anoop Gopalakrishnan
Asked February 01, 2019

New question

  • 3 Answers

I have invested in a flat with builder Sikka (Eco Green Buildtech Pvt Ltd). The handover time of my flat was supposed to be 11 Dec 2018 after completion of 3 years and 6 months from the raft casting on 11th June 2015. The structure is not even complete and work is halted from Feb 2017. The property is in Greater Noida west. I have filed a complaint against the builder in UPRERA. 1: Please suggest how can I get my refund with interest and penalty as per RERA guidelines. 2: What must be my next step to deal with the builder.

Answers 3

1. Firstly issue notice demanding your money with interest and thereafter if notice is not complied with  then you can file complaint on prescribed form withw UPRERA and on order of court you can file execution for recovery. 

2. Get issued legal notice to builder.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Go to Consumer Court for redrssal of your Grivences

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

You can also lodge a Police Complaint against the builder.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.