This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Aamir Chhipa
Asked February 11, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I marriage to pakistani girl 14 jan.2019 in Karachi Pakistan how can my wife visa process she want to india with me please guid me

Answers 2

Firslty apply for Short Term Visa in Pakistan at the Indian Embassy. After reviewing the visa application and all supporting documents, the Indian Embassy may grant Short Term visa to your wife after she gets the Short Term Visa then come to India and apply for Long Term Visa(LTV) online. Depeding on each case the immigration authority will grant the extension of visa  that wil be your Long Term Visa.


Agree Comment 1 Agree about 2 years ago

Yes, on merit of Your requirements.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.