This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Rahul Agrawal
Asked February 15, 2019

New question

  • 3 Answers

I left the company 1 year back. Did not receive more than 2 months salary. They would also deduct the PF but not deposit the same. I have followed up multiple times, they would keep repeating that they will pay in couple months in instalments. What is the probability of getting my complete money and also the procedure and approximate cost.

Answers 3

Sent them legal notice demanding your dues with interest and if notice is not complied  for then file  suit for recoveryr. You can also lodge complaint with PF commissioner for non deposit of PF. You are entitled to due amount with interest and cost. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Go to Labour Court 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Send a Demand Notice through Lawyer 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.