This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 17, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I have been trying to serve notice to my kin for a probate but his door is always closed the bailiff has made 3 attempts what do I do next

Answers 2

Apply for substituted service i.e pasting notice on his door or publication of notice on newspaper.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 years ago

Move an applicatoin before the court for the service by way of publicatoin or affixation .

Court will pass order on the said applicaton , then process server will paste that summon notice on the door of the premises and further report the same to the court. 


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.