This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Prem Suwalka
Asked February 20, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Hi Sir, I have given application in nagar Palika Uniara to remove encroachment 1 year ago. Nagar Palika is not taking action upon it. Can I file complaint of maladministration against Executive officer of Nagar Palika in Lokayukta rajasthan? reagrds, Prem Suwalka

Answer 1

Yes, File a Writ in HC for  maladministration of Nagar Palika ( Municipality)

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.