This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 23, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Want to buy one co operative housing society flat in Kolkata. Seller is founder member and did not registered the flat in his name. He has share certificate. Can I purchase this flat? Thanks.

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

Without seeing all the documents it is premature to give legal advise to you.  


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Whether that person has a saleble right of his FLAT, pls enquire First

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.