This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 23, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I have paid Rs.80000/- to a consultancy company in Godhra Gujarat for getting a job in Canada in June 2016. But even after 2 years, they did not get me a job and finally during May 2018, I sent withdrawal letter and ask them to return my money. They promised that the money will be returned in 4 months time but even after 9 months, they have not returned the money and now they are not attending to my phone calls. I have all evidence like agreement, proof of payment (receipt for Rs.80000). Can I take it up in the court of law.

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

Get issue a legal notice and then file money recovery suit. You can even file a criminal case against him.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Dear Sir,

Just file a police complaint or a private complaint or a civil suit for recovery of money.


For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.