This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked March 03, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Hi There was a guy who was after me for like 4 months and that i agreed we were together for 8 months wid a very nice relation He always tried to be physical wid me but i used to alwys deny it I even have msgs in which i used to refuse We were physical but dint have sex He had promised me for mairrage Then aftr some time he said his parents are not agreeing for our mairrage so he left me But after some time i came to know he was dating some other gal from past 5 years and they broke up for 6 months so at tht time he was dating me He was even dating both of us for 2 months together and getting physical wid both of us at same time But now he is back wid tht gal I rely want punish him and complaint about him

Answers 2

Dear Madam,

It seems you are not serious about your future life otherwise you would have taken the law seriously and lodged complaint with police. Even otherwise you can teach him a lesson through your kith and kin. It is a social evil and if you do not initiate any action against him, his friends also start playing with girls. You may immediately take a decision and proceed.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Lodge a complaint before Police of Cheating/ Modesty of Women/ and Rape on Promise of Marriage

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.