This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
N Kavya
Asked March 23, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

One person has taken finance loan and now he is not able to pay the full amount the financier is saying that they will japti the property which the person has . But the person taken finance loan in Andhra Pradesh And the property is in Tamilnadu it is possible to japthi the person property

Answer 1

after declaring the borrower loan as NPA the financial institution ie bank will serve notice under SARFAESI Act demanding the borrower to repay the full loan amount within 60 days. If the borrower fails to repay the full loan amount, they will follow the guidelines of attaching and auction the property as provided under the SARFAESI Act. It does not matter where your property is situated








Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.