This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sibendu Sinha
Asked March 30, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Where and how to lodge a complaint against new installation of Jio tower, at Kharaghpur West Bengal

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may approach any local advocate or share information which enables for drafting RTI application.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.