This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked March 31, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Dear Sir/Madam, Need guidance and to drafting an application for file an RTI regarding pmgsy road construction and compensations

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may approach any local advocate or share information which enables for drafting RTI application.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.