This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Ali Hussain
Asked March 31, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Dear team, I need your expert suggestion. One of my friend borrowed some money from me saying his dad is in hospital and he needs immediate financial help. He promised to return the money within one month of time but now it has been more than 05 months, whenever I text him all the time he says I am doing it right now and he never returned my money. He provided me 2 fake receipt also that later one he accepted that money was not transferred. All this communication happened over whats app and I have all the chat details on whats app. I transferred the money via NEFT transaction so I have the transaction details also and a confirmation message from him that he received the money. Is there any legal way I can approach to get my money back, or teach him a lesson so that he never dare to cheat anyone in future. I know already some divorce case is going against him.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You can get issue a legal notice and file a summary suit for recovery of money with interest.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.