This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Deepak Sharma
Asked March 31, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

This property belongs to my mother shakuntala she is a widow, she received from her mother in law kamla via release deed and it is registered in sub registrar office in 2015. Property is in Ajmer Rajasthan The property was self owned by father in law Ramdev. There is a will by Ramdev, who has given all the rights of property to Kamla. But instead of Gift deed she did a release deed. Now issue is Ramdev and kamla had adopted a girl child in 1980. Now in 2019 she is asking for her share in the property. And on top of it the girl child is staying in the same property with her family since 8 years. It is a difficult situation for us, how to remove them.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

The adopted child is in illegal possession of said property as such you can easily remove her as title stands in your favour.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.