This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Daman Sood
Asked April 01, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I invested Rs 3 lacs in 1-2 yrs Fixed Deposit with SRSLimited, SRS tower Mewla Mpur, Faridabad. Before their maturity company went broke & now case is with NCLT. Also a case is filed in local Consumer court locally for recovery. Pls let me know if it is advisable to file for recovery in EOW too & if yes how & where ( Delhi or Haryana)

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

It is not advisable to file recovery in EOW till a finding is given by other forums.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.