This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Dhandapani Rao
Asked April 02, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Respected sir, idid rti via first appeal and second appeal but i not getting satisfied and correct answer for my second appeal upto 1 year half months was over still nothing answered the tamilnadu information commissiion i enquire in madras high court for filing writ petition through efiling but that service is not avilable in madras high court can i do strightly writ petition in supreme court efiling service please provide me details thanks sir, dhandapani

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Without filing a writ petition normally a Supreme Court may not entertain your application but you may try by filing under Article 32 of Indian Constitution.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.