Harinatj Perla
Asked April 05, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

One of the consultancy making fraud to many students to shown job in Canada. Can any one give best reply to solve my problem. Actually we lend amount from daily finance.. Three years are completed. Now that amount goes to thirple to principal amount. Even we have all proofs not able to put case on her, due to time taking process in court. The consultancy having the local political support and keeping some lawyer to escape from these issues. Even we went to police station they not supporting properly. Please suggest me with good solution. Every month I paying interest of 20000/-.its very burden to me, to lead my life. Please help in this. I am very much greatful to them.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

If police are not co-operating you may approach Magistrate directly under Section 200 Cr.P.C by filing private complaint and also file a civil case for recovery. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 2 months ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.