This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked April 08, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I am from wb. I m a muslim girl. I got married on2017 after few months of my marriage mu husband started tortueing me. For vey small things. He didn't give me any freedom. Didn't give me any pocket money. One day he through me out from his house for a very small reason. The me and my familyembers requested him but he didn't agree to take me back. Then we tell him that we r going to take a legal step against him. At that time very cleverly he filed a conjugel rights case against me and even after that he is treating me over ph and forcing me for divorce. The case is on the court now but he sent me teen talaq over msg. Abusing me. Using dirty languages for and my money. Giving threats that not to go back his home. He has many extra material affairs. He wants to marry again etc etc... Giving me very dirty msg. In this situation I don't want to give him divorce rather teach him some lesson and want to stay at his home. What can i do. Plz give me se suggestions... Plz help me.

Answer 1

Dear Madam,

Many enactments are in favour of married women and you may immediately file a DV case seeking following reliefs. 





1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

 2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

 3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,

 4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

 5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

 6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

 7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

 8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.