This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked April 10, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Sir i have read the law please do not interpret it i would like a simple answer my step sibling told a lie by saying that if you allow to take nominee money. i will not claim but after taking transfer he steals the orignal deed to try to prevent mutation to ask in the future equal share. now i have given police complaint me and my mother have taken the house and mutate it in our name. now my mother wants to gift deed i want to sell it after 4 or 5 years after i sell it i dont want any legal problem with my brother coming and harassing me he has done it himself .

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.