This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked April 30, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I bought a land from the lesse and I made a house on that land and living there now.lessor has died now how can I save that property as a user of that land? I made a register dalil when I bought? Now what should I do?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Just file a dummy suit for declaration of your title to the property.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.