This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Alock C Shaji
Asked May 01, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I met with an accident on 19th April 2019. I was going to bangalore from my native. While coming one guy with bike came cross. Suddenly he cam so i couldn't do anything I hitted. I was alone so i couldn't enquire about case. But the opposite party gave complaint against me. They 6 yrs old boy was there in bike nd his one finger has lost. What shall I do?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You must contest the case. Please share more details.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.