This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Vijaya Kumar
Asked May 02, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I got retirement benefit of 1.5Cr. My wife got capital gain of 50 Lakh for seliing vacant site. We want to purchae house proeprty for 2Cr now. Please provide procedure to declare captial gain in ITR and puchase new property out of captial gain and retirement benefits. Please give procedrue to decalre transaction of captial gain and new property purchase. It is must we have to consult auditor /CA for this or can be do if the procedrue is correctly followed. Thanks in advance

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please consult Chartered Accountant.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.