Vivek Kumar Gedam
Asked May 02, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

My wife file a case for ransfer petition at supreme court. PLEASE give me suggestions.

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

Just engage an advocae and contest and see that it is not transferred.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 2 months ago
Consult Now

Details are required to be examined as cases is already pending. Nevertheless, you can contest and oppose the transfer petition stating the grounds as to why the petition filed by your wife should not be allowed. If required consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 2 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.