This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked May 07, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I need assistance with a road accident case. I was driving car and hit a 2 wheeler, I took the victim to the hospital and was willing to pay the medical expenses. However, since this all happened near outskirts between the way of Bangalore and Coimbatore, the local police and people had an upper hand. I have paid approximately 1.7 L to the officials there as the were supposed to assist in releasing the vehicle, however, none of that has been helpful and they keep asking for more amount. Can you please provide some legal guidance here?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.