Suresh Babu
Asked May 10, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I had given a friendly loan to a colleague friend in sept 2015, against a acknowledgement on stamp paper with a cheque that was 3 months post dated. i did not get the acknowledgement and cheque legally whetted due to trust on the friend. Now he is dodging my demand to repay the loan. What is my best legal remedy?

Answer 1

Your case is time barred. The limitation is three years. Consult with details. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 2 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.