This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked May 13, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My husband and me were friends and at the same college. We have been together for last 10 years and got married just before 3 years. Before our marriage my in laws were creating dramas and tried to make spitefully critical comments against me in front of my husband with all the allegations against my parents.I didn't know about that much before my marriage. On the marriage day, my father in law abused my parents in front of all the relative along with his daughter who is an evil soul. She is creating many kind dramas and raucous till date and snaring my in laws with evil words.We are staying abroad, but still is being constantly tortured.My husband has an elder brother whose wife is staying at my in laws house is also constantly being tortured and a victim of domestic abuse and violence.We are trying to avoid as much as we can. But the evil daughter who is married is constantly visiting my in laws house and creating disturbances in family. Please suggest if there is any law to file case against my in laws and their daughter as we are constantly suffering mental harassment till date.

Answer 1

According to my opinion the case falls under domestic violence as such case can be filed against her under domestic violence Act.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.