This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked May 15, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I want to have paid advice on the goa succession, special notaries and inventory proceedings act 2012. is it possible? what are fees.......urgent reply please

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please consult local lawyer who is well acquainted with local laws.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.