This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Bal Mukund Shah
Asked May 19, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

एक चेक बाउंस का मामला है जिसमे आरोपी ने पैसा दे दिया है तथा पैसा देने का पावती भी ले लिया है जिसे कोर्ट मे प्रस्तुत भी कर दिया है जिस पर साक्षय भी कोर्ट ले रहा है परंतु फ्राइयादी ने पुलिस मे रिपोर्ट कर दिया है और पुलिस ने 420 , 467 भा द वि का अपराध दर्ज कर दिया है क्या करें

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

It is better to challenge such proceedings before High Court and get stay order and then get it quashed. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.