This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Nikhil Shanker
Asked May 22, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

16th Parkview project in Gaursons realtech has come up for posession. It mentions as a buyer i need to pay - 1. Additional As per the Govt Notification No 1015/77-3-14-6C/12 the authority has directed to pay additional compensation to farmers which is Rs. 545.79 per on total land area of township including common area. Its proportionate share on your saleable area comes to Rs. 19 /- per sq.ft. . As this demand is raised by authority so there is no need to pay it to us , you are requested to issue a DD in favour of YEIDA payable at NOIDA. In case there is any addition/reduction in the amount of FARMER COMPENSATION, the same will be demanded /refunded accordingly. Is this TRUE????

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please consult local lawyer who is convergent with local laws with recent notifications.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees almost 2 years ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.