This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Vikhyat Gowdru
Asked May 24, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Hi my name is Vikhyat, and in 2017 i have changed my name from Santosh to Vikhyat and also got gazette notification also. Now is it mandatory to change name in birth certificate and also in 10th marks card.? please im stucked please help me..

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Yes, otherwise at the time of getting International documents like Passport etc you have to face troubles.  

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.