This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked May 28, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Father died intersate . me my brother and my step brother Brother claimed nominee money not to claim share in the house . but stole the sale deed . gave a police complaint took certify copy and mutated the house. Mother wants to gift deed the house. we dont want parttion but if he neeeds to claim what is the time limit for any objection.

Answer 1

Three years. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.