This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Chintamani Sahu
Asked May 29, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I have retired from Berhampur University service on 31.01.2013. The pension sanctioning authority revised my pension w.e.f 01.02.2013 on september 2018 upon sanction of revised career progression. But till date I have not yet been paid the revised pension from 01.02.2013 and in the meantime seventh pay has been introduced in the university w.e.f 1.1.2016. No one is listening to my appeals/representitions kindly clarify whether I am eligible to file a complaint before the Lokpal/Lokayukta Odisha for non-action of the authority of the university?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.