This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sahana N
Asked June 02, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir I got a government job after my 1st year bcom, now I have to continue my studies in a evening college for a degree, so I need NOC from DC Office, may I know the rules/law regarding to get NOC from them, because my friend request was rejected for studying in evening college

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may just file representation before DC and obtain acknowledgment for the same if no response is given or it is rejected then you may approach Service Tribunal or High Court for appropriate direction to him.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.