This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Saddique Hussain
Asked June 01, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

Myself Saddique Saber Hussain from Jorhat, assam. I was working as a collection executive for Bajaj Finance Limited,Guwahati. I was working under the supervision of a team leader for Guwahati branch. And he operates from Guwahati branch office of Bajaj Finance. We , the collection executive use to get commission for per alloted cases.For the month of April, I have done 54 cases but the team leader is not releasing my commission which is nearly 11000 Rs. Whenever I used to call him,he use to say that he will give my payment whenever he get the fund from the company.On 25th May he just transferred RS .4000 to my account but he has to pay me a total of 11000 RS.When I asked about him he said that he won't give me any more money. For this I have given him a legal notice too through a lawer but he is not reacting at all. now I want to file a suit so please advice me how to do the same

Answers 2

Consult a lawyer and file the suit for recovery in district court of Guwahati.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Dear Sir,

If you go on fighting you have to spend more amount than what is due. Better concentrate on future assignments. Or else you may continue civil litigation as side assignment.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through the Administrators of this Website.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.