This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked June 07, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

there is a spelling error in my father's name on my certificate. as I am appearing in document verification for govt job next week i got an email . "" in case of variation in spelling in name, father's name in the application and original certificate candidates are required to submit relevant affidavit executed before magistrate or Notary on required stamp papers."" now i am confused what to write in affidavit in legal term . please help me .

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.