This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Saddaf Khan
Asked June 17, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My mom don't want to be with my father nd i don't want to it happened and i against of this the she get me mentally toucher everyday what should i do?? Plzzz help meeee sir......

Answer 1

Your mother can file petition for divorce if she wants to end relation with your father. If your are being tortured by mistake ther then you can provide be separately in PG or hostel.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.