This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Darshna Sharma
Asked June 14, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

my father died in 2007 and had made a will in 2002 to tranfer of the ancestral property to my all five brothers. i came to know about this now i have few question around this. 1 Is this will made by my father valid. 2 can i get my rightful share of this willed property. 3 what is the process for me to claim my rightful share

Answer 1

Have your brothers got the will executed? If not, then it does not have any effect, if yes then at the time of execution you must have been asked by court. Now you have not been thus there is something wrong. You can definitely challenge and ask for your share as per law.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.