Naresh Kumar Mehta
Asked June 16, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Can minority shareholder of sbi writes to MD or corporate office if bank suspend any officer of bank without valid reason,and kindly suggest lawyer or law firm of HR matter in Udaipur-313001 or ajmer or Jodhpur, state Rajasthan thanks

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.